LOWBOY MMA GYM CAGE
LOWBOY MMA GYM CAGE
The perfect MMA Cage for your gym may be a Monster Lowboy MMA cage. This COMPETITION STYLE Lowboy cage uses the tongue and grooved manufactured OSB flooring, and the flooring is included in the price.
With a finished cage floor height of just approx. 14", this elevated MMA cage is everything you expect in a Competition MMA Cage, at a lower floor height.
Everyone knows that Monster builds the world's best MMA cage, and we build and ship these Lowboy Cages to gyms all around the world.
Our structural grade steel, our extra strong cage wire, our superior foam padding, as well as our Monster design makes a Monster MMA Cage the strongest and the best MMA cage you can find. Others pretend, we can prove it!
These cages are lower versions of our competition MMA cages and we sell them WITH the tongue and grooved OSB flooring included. Our shipping rate will be the same, with or without the wood flooring, so you may as well take advantage of having us professionally cut and number your wood for you. Additionally, we color code the inside frame for quick and easy assembly.
CONTACT US for a Shipping Quote.
We offer our Monster Lowboy MMA Cages in 5 sizes. Remember, cages are measured flat to flat, and not point to point diagonally.
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE:
- Structural grade steel frame - twice as strong as any other
- color coded for easy assembly
- Monster's drop and lock frame assembly - no nuts/bolts
- cage panels bolt on for extra strength and stability - others sway, not ours
- extra thick vinyl coated wire for the fence panels. Twice as thick/strong as others
- tongue and grooved flooring pre-cut and numbered
- 2.2 lb. density floor padding is pre-cut and numbered
- 4.75" diameter hard (protective) foam for cage panels - much better than others
- bumper pads are regulation size - 72" x 12" x 2" and use a hard (very protective) foam.
- the strongest cage door and lock in the business
- set of lowboy cage skirts
- all assembly hardware
easy to follow assembly instructions with photos
SHIPPING: We ship our MMA cages nose loaded in the front of a trailer, then we seal the trailer with a bulkhead and ship to you. This gives you the value of better shipping costs as well as easier unloading. No need for a forklift.
Shipping is not included in the cost so you should CONTACT US for a quote.
PRODUCTION TIME: The amount of time that transpires between your order and us shipping your cage is based on the number of orders already in front of your order. For emergency orders, we can always try to help you. If you have a grand opening planned, or other event, please let us know when ordering.
FINANCING OPTIONS: Many of our customers decide to use Commercial Leasing to finance their MMA cages. We have that available. Visit our EASY FINANCING page for additional information.
COLORS AND CUSTOMIZATION:
You get to select the colors for your cage. The fencing is always black, but the vinyl on the cage panels and bumper pads can be black, gray, blue, red, white, yellow, etc. The canvas mat cover is available in black, red, blue, gray, or white.
We can offer custom logo printing as well. CONTACT US for details and we can price any custom logo printing for you.
Telephone @ (502) 839-6335 East Coast time zone