CLASSIC GYM BOXING RING
CLASSIC GYM BOXING RING
This is the "old school" boxing ring, made to use 2" x 12" boards for the ring floor. Boxing Gyms love the Monster Classic gym Boxing Ring.
This is a complete ring package, without the wood flooring. Sizes 20' and up are competition legal.
Our Monster Classic Boxing Ring is an "old school" style ring, with our modern upgrade. The Classic Boxing Ring is made to use 2" x 12" boards, for the ring flooring, instead of the tongue and grooved plywood. This ring is 100% competition legal (sizes 20' and up) and is used by both promoters and gym owners. We have promoters using these rings in both professional and amateur competitions all around the world. These are perfect for your gym and are built to last forever! USA Boxing has bought many of these Classic Boxing Rings from us! No reason to buy a cheaply made "economy ring" from anyone. A Monster Classic Boxing Ring is priced right and built to be Monster Strong! We use structural grade steel and everything is expertly welded and built to last more than a lifetime.
Ring sizes are as follows. Remember, all rings are measured by the platform size.
- 16' platform = 14' inside the ropes - not competition legal
- 18' platform = 16' inside the ropes - not competition legal
- 20' platform = 16' inside the ropes - competition legal
- 22' platform = 18' inside the ropes - competition legal
- 24' platform = 20' inside the ropes - competition legal
Here is what is included with the Monster CLASSIC BOXING RING.
- Super strong steel ring frame
- Ring frame is the famous Monster drop & lock - no nuts/bolts
- board suppressors - these hold down the boards - minor bolting
- 36" finished ring floor height
- under ring tension cables with turnbuckles and connectors
- competition approved ring padding
- competition style canvas ring mat
- 1 set of 4 lightweight nylon ring skirts - black
- 1 set of 4 boxing corner pads
- 1 set of 16 marine grade hook and hook turnbuckles
- turnbuckle covers
- 1 set of 4 ropes complete with covers, rings, and clamps
- 1 set of 8 clamp covers - for rope clamps
- 1 set of 8 nylon rope spacers with Velcro attachment
- 1 all steel ring stair - for safety - no dangerous wooden steps
- Easy to follow assembly instructions
SHIPPING: Shipping will be on pallets. These will be delivered by a national LTL carrier (truck line). The cost of shipping is not included in the price of the ring. You can CALCULATE SHIPPING directly on our site by adding the ring to your cart and then entering your state and zip code. We are located in Kentucky, and we ship worldwide. Contact us for help or with any questions.
PRODUCTION TIME: All boxing rings are custom built to order. Time in production (from order until ready to ship) will vary, based on the number of orders that are in front of yours, when you place your order. Contact us for an approximate production time.
FINANCING: We have partner companies that do offer financing for your purchase. AFFIRM and KLARNA will be the very best options. We do have Commercial Leasing companies that will help you with larger purchases. Click on any of the links and fill out the fast and simple application. The response is usually immediate. Please note: Since our shopping cart cannot calculate freight shipping, you will need to contact us first, if you want to include that amount in the total amount financed. For information about Commercial Leasing click on Easy Financing link.
CUSTOMIZATION: We can custom print your logo on your ring ropes, corner pads, turnbuckle covers, ring skirts, canvas ring cover, and more. There is an additional charge for this service. Contact us for more information.
We build the World's strongest boxing rings.
TELEPHONE NUMBER: (502) 839-6335