COMPETITION STYLE BOXING RING
Monster Competition Boxing Rings are used in practically every world title boxing event as well in all the major USA boxing tournaments. Monster Boxing Rings are the strongest boxing rings in the world! If you need a boxing ring in your gym, or if you are a boxing promoter, only a Monster Boxing Ring can offer you so much, at a factory direct price.
Our Monster Boxing Rings are in all major Las Vegas Casinos, Madison Square Gardens, world famous training centers, and neighborhood gyms. The USA Olympic Boxing team trains in our Monster Boxing Rings.
No other company can offer you a better boxing ring, at any price! Our structural grade materials and our workmanship produce the world's best boxing ring. Made here at our factory in Kentucky, you are getting the highest quality boxing ring, and it is "Made in the USA"!
All Monster Competition Style Boxing Rings are built to use the tongue and grooved OSB plywood flooring, and the flooring is INCLUDED in the price. Every Monster Boxing ring is made in our famous "drop and lock" style. No nuts and bolts are used in a Monster boxing ring. This allows for the fastest and strongest assembly.
Ring sizes are as follows. Remember, all rings are measured by the platform size.
- 16' platform = 14' inside the ropes - not competition legal
- 18' platform = 16' inside the ropes - not competition legal
- 20' platform = 16' inside the ropes - competition legal
- 22' platform = 18' inside the ropes - competition legal
- 24' platform = 20' inside the ropes - competition legal
We have the boxing rings priced here with the tongue and grooved OSB plywood, to make a complete ring package ready to use.
The 16' and 18' rings will come with one (1) all steel stair (steel is much safer than the old- fashioned wooden ring stairs), while the 20', 22', and 24' will come with two (2) all steel stairways.
We use a larger and much stronger steel than anyone else. Every part of a Monster Boxing ring is made from structural grade steel, the strongest there is.
- Monster structural steel ring frame
- pre-cut OSB tongue and grooved engineered plywood
- 36" finished ring floor height
- 4 under ring tension cables with connections
- competition legal ring padding
- competition style canvas ring cover
- lacing rope for ring canvas
- 1 set (4) black lightweight nylon ring skirts
- 1 set (4) boxing corner pads - athletic vinyl
- 1 set (4) boxing ring ropes with covers, clamps and rings
- 1 set (8) vinyl clamp covers
- 1 set (8) nylon ring spacers with Velcro closure
- 1 set (16) drop forged marine grade hook and hook turnbuckles
- 1 set (16) turnbuckle covers
- 1 set (4) vinyl corner post covers
- 2 all steel ring stair - super strong
- additional ring stairs
- logo printing / customization
- corner stools
SHIPPING: Shipping to you will be on pallets. These will be delivered by a national LTL carrier (truck line). The cost of shipping is not included in the price of the ring and must be calculated based on your ship to address. We are located in Kentucky, and we ship worldwide. CONTACT US for a shipping quote.
PRODUCTION TIME: All boxing rings are custom built to order. Time in production (from order until ready to ship) will vary, based on the number of orders that are in front of yours, when you place your order. Once an order is placed, it cannot be canceled. Contact us for an approximate production time.
FINANCING: We have partner companies that do offer financing for your purchase. AFFIRM and CLICK LEASE will all work with you to help with the purchase. Click on any of the links and fill out the fast and simple application. The response is usually immediate. Please note: Since our shopping cart cannot calculate freight shipping, you will need to contact us first, if you want to include that amount in the total amount financed.