CLASSIC BOXING RING
Our Monster Classic Boxing Ring is an "old school" style ring, with our modern upgrade. The Classic Boxing Ring is made for using 2" x 12" boards, for the ring flooring, instead of the tongue and grooved plywood. This ring is 100% competition legal (sizes 20' and up) and is used by both promoters and gym owners. We have promoters using these rings in both professional and amateur competitions all around the world. These are perfect for your gym and are built to last forever! USA Boxing has bought many of these Classic Boxing Rings from us!
We do not supply the 2" x 12" boards, needed for the ring's floor. You purchase those locally and trim them to fit your ring.
Here is what is included with the CLASSIC BOXING RING.
- Super strong steel ring frame
- board suppressors - these hold down the boards
- 36" finished ring floor height
- under ring tension cables with turnbuckles and connectors
- competition approved ring padding
- competition style canvas ring mat
- 1 set of 4 lightweight nylon ring skirts - black
- 1 set of 4 boxing corner pads
- 1 set of 16 marine grade hook and hook turnbuckles
- turnbuckle covers
- 1 set of 4 ropes complete with covers, rings, and clamps
- 1 set of 8 clamp covers - for rope clamps
- 1 set of 8 nylon rope spacers with Velcro attachment
- 1 all steel ring stair - for safety - no dangerous wood steps
Ring sizes are as follows. Remember, all rings are measured by the platform size.
- 16' platform = 14' inside the ropes - not competition legal
- 18' platform = 16' inside the ropes - not competition legal
- 20' platform = 16' inside the ropes - competition legal
- 22' platform = 18' inside the ropes - competition legal
- 24' platform = 20' inside the ropes - competition legal
- additional ring stairs
- logo printing / customization
- corner post covers
- ring stools
SHIPPING: Shipping to you will be on pallets. These will be delivered by a national LTL carrier (truck line). The cost of shipping is not included in the price of the ring and must be calculated based on your ship to address. We are located in Kentucky, and we ship worldwide.
PRODUCTION TIME: All boxing rings are custom built to order. Time in production (from order until ready to ship) will vary, based on the number of orders that are in front of yours, when you place your order. Once an order is placed, it cannot be canceled. Contact us for an approximate production time.
FINANCING: We have partner companies that do offer financing for your purchase. AFFIRM, and CLICK LEASE will all work with you to help with the purchase. Click on any of the links and fill out the fast and simple application. The response is usually immediate. Please note: Since our shopping cart cannot calculate freight shipping, you will need to contact us first, if you want to include that amount in the total amount financed.
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org or Telephone: (502) 839-6335