CIRCLE COMPETITION MMA CAGE
The World's Strongest MMA Cage
Monster MMA Cages are used, worldwide by the largest and most prestigious MMA promotions, for one simple reason, we build the best cage in the world.
We have our world-famous MMA cages listed here complete, both without and with a 48" wide catwalk. Except for the shipping, everything is included in the price, tongue and grooved flooring, etc.
CONTACT US for a shipping quote.
We offer our Competition Cages in 8 sizes. Cages are measured flat to flat, not diagonally point to point.
- 16' - NOT competition legal in all states
- 18' - Competition legal in most states
- 20' - 20' and above will be legal size in all states
- Super strong structural steel frame - twice as strong as others
- Monster drop and lock frame - no nuts or bolts
- Sets up in half the time as others
- Our cage panels quickly bolt to the cage poles for extra stability - some other cages shake and wobble. Not ours!
- Extra thick vinyl coated fence - twice as strong as others
- fence panels have 4.75" diameter hard (protective) foam - twice as thick and much more protective than others offer
- all four 4) sides of the cage panel has hard protective foam and vinyl coverings
- two (2) locking doors - open only to the outside per regulation- for fight safety
- two (2) all steel - super strong stairways. No cheap, unsafe, wooden stairs
- 2.2 lb. density foam floor padding - the ultimate in safety
- high quality vinyl coverings for all sides of the cage panels - easy on/off
- regulation sized bumper pads @ 72" x 12" x 2" of very hard (protective) foam
- highest quality canvas cage floor cover with tie down cord
- lightweight nylon (no wrinkles like vinyl skirts or heavy cloth skirts)
- OPTIONAL CATWALK is 36" wide
- A Monster Catwalk is steel, wood top, PLUS a hard rubber non-slip covering for added safety - others just paint the wood, making it slippery and dangerous
- catwalk is drop and lock, no nuts or bolts, same as our Monster Cage
SHIPPING: We ship our MMA cages nose loaded in the front of a trailer, then we seal the trailer with a bulkhead and ship to you. This gives you the value of better shipping costs as well as easier unloading. No need for a forklift.
Shipping is not included in the cost so you should contact us for a quote.
PRODUCTION TIME: The amount of time that transpires between your order and us shipping your cage is based on the number of orders already in front of your order. For emergency orders, we can always try to help you. It is always best to contact us first. MMA Cages, like our rings and other equipment will always be custom made to order and once an order is placed, it cannot be cancelled or refunded.
FINANCING OPTIONS: Many of our customers decide to use Commercial Leasing to finance their MMA cages. We have that available. Visit our EASY FINANCING page for additional information.
COLORS AND CUSTOMIZATION:
You get to select the colors for your cage. The fencing is always black, but the vinyl on the cage panels and bumper pads can be black, gray, blue, red, white, yellow, etc. The canvas mat cover is available in black, red, blue, gray, or white.
We can offer custom logo printing as well. CONTACT US for details and we can price any custom logo printing for you.