MONSTER PRO WRESTLING RING
The World's best wrestling ring is the World's strongest wrestling ring, manufactured exclusively by Monster Rings and Cages.
This is a Monster Wrestling Ring, used around the world in top wrestling promotions and training schools and proclaimed by all to be the best!
The Style 1 Monster Pro Wrestling Ring has a strong truss side rail. Unlike others, we use more steel, and better, stronger steel in our wrestling ring truss.
This ring comes complete, shipped to you on a pallet, and includes everything, except the wood for the flooring. We do not supply the 2" x 12' boards for the ring's flooring for a couple of reasons. One, shipping goes way up. Two, you always want to purchase the wood locally, so it is accustomed to your area's humidity levels, etc. Shipping long 2" x 12" boards on a truck line usually results in a lot of bowed and warped boards.
INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE:
- Complete steel ring frame - structural grade steel for strength
- our frame is built with the Monster drop and lock system - no nuts/bolts
- built flexi-beam style for best bump
- quick connect underneath cables with turnbuckles - adds strength
- the world's best ring padding - 2.2 lb. density - you can bump on the concrete floor using this padding
- 12 super strong hook and hook turnbuckles for quick rope assembly
- 3 extra strong ring ropes - cable ropes are standard / real rope is an option
- 1 set (12) vinyl turnbuckle pads with tie string - long lasting & easy to clean
- quick attach nylon ring skirts. Black is standard. Lightweight for no sagging
- 1 set (12) turnbuckle covers, with protective sewn in foam - various colors available
- canvas ring cover - professional canvas. Includes tie down cord.
- easy to follow assembly instructions - no tools needed
- You pick colors of canvas, turnbuckle pads and turnbuckle covers
You provide the wood flooring
- 16' ring uses seventeen 2" x 12" x 16' boards
- 18' ring uses nineteen 2" x 12" x 18' boards
- 20' ring uses twenty-one 2" x 12" x 20' boards
SHIPPING: Shipping to you will be on pallets. These will be delivered by a national LTL carrier (truck line). The cost of shipping is not included in the price of the ring and must be calculated based on your ship to address. We are located in Kentucky, and we ship worldwide. CONTACT US for a shipping quote.
PRODUCTION TIME: All wrestling rings are custom built to order. Time in production (from order until ready to ship) will vary, based on the number of orders that are in front of yours, when you place your order. Once an order is placed, it cannot be canceled. Contact us for an approximate production time.
FINANCING: We have partner companies that do offer financing for your purchase. KLARNA is a quick and easy company to use for financing also AFFIRM is a great finance option. See the links on this page. For larger purchases, Commercial Leasing is an option as well. Click on this link, EASY FINANCING for more information. The response is usually immediate. Please note: Since our shopping cart cannot calculate freight shipping, you will need to contact us first, if you want to include that amount in the total amount financed.