Lowboy Wrestling Ring
The Monster Lowboy Wrestling Ring is a complete ring package (excluding the wood flooring) and it is built to take the extreme usage of day to day training and to be used in live wrestling events. Built as a Pro Ring, the Lowboy Wrestling Ring has a super strong ring frame that can take any and all punishment you can dish out. If you are running a wrestling training school and/or a busy promotion and you need a wrestling ring that will last for years under all conditions, the Lowboy Wrestling Ring, built by Monster Rings and Cages is the ring for you. These Lowboy Wrestling Rings are the fastest to assemble and to take down. No tools are needed and one or two persons can easily assemble the ring completely in 30 minutes or less.
Included in this purchase:
- Super strong all steel frame - drop and lock assembly, no tools needed for assembly
- 16" finished ring floor height
- full length flexi-beam design for the best bump
- strong under ring tension cables for fast and strong assembly
- professional athletic padding in rectangular sheets
- three ring ropes - strong steel cable encased in a protective black hose
- 12 hook and hook adjustable turnbuckles
- 1 set, of 12, vinyl covered turnbuckle pads
- strong canvas mat cover with grommets every 12 inches with the 4 corners cut out for a perfect fit
- 1 set, of 4, ring skirts in black nylon
- simple to follow assembly instructions
SHIPPING INFORMATION: This ring will require pallet shipping via a commercial truck line. The shopping cart will not calculate the shipping charges. You must contact us for a shipping quote.
Wood Flooring information: This wrestling ring is designed to use 2" x 12" or 2" x 10" boards that are 12' long. It is not designed for use with plywood.
You will purchase your wood for the ring flooring locally and will use either of the following.
Using 2" x 12" x 14' you will need 15 boards
Using 2" x 10" x 14' you will need 18 boards
For standard purchased products, in stock, typical delivery time is between 2 and 5 business days. For custom, built to order items, delivery time varies. Contact us for more information.
EMAIL: [email protected]
TELEPHONE: (502) 839-6335