BACKYARD WRESTLING RING PACKAGE
The Monster Backyard Wrestling Ring is a real wrestling ring, not a toy. We build the Backyard Wrestling Ring from strong steel tubing and expertly weld the ring to allow you to have years and years of fun in your ring. The Monster Backyard Wrestling Ring can be used outside or inside, but does require a level surface. Since all rings are measured outside edge to outside edge, a 16' ring will be 16' on the outside and 14' inside the ring ropes.
The Backyard Wrestling Ring is designed for lighter usage than our Training or Pro Style rings. The Backyard Wrestling Ring is designed for putting the ring up at home and using it for training and small events. For busy promoters and wrestling schools, you should see our Pro Wrestling Rings
. We have sold hundreds and hundreds of our Backyard Wrestling Ring Packages and we have sent them all over the world.
The Monster Backyard Wrestling Ring Package comes complete with everything, except the wood flooring, which you purchase locally. These rings sit up quickly and easily with no tools needed.
- Strong all steel frame - drop and lock assembly, no tools needed for assembly
- 16" finished ring floor height
- full length flexi-beam design for the best bump
- strong under ring tension cables for fast and strong assembly
- professional athletic padding in rectangular sheets
- three ring ropes - strong steel cable encased in a protective black hose
- 12 hook and hook adjustable turnbuckles
- 1 set, of 12, vinyl covered turnbuckle pads
- strong canvas mat cover with grommets every 12 inches with the 4 corners cut out for a perfect fit
- Backyard Wrestling rings come with a Black Canvas mat cover
- simple to follow assembly instructions
SHIPPING INFORMATION: You can add the shipping costs to your cart by clicking on the shipping option. We will send you the tracking # when your ring ships. The rings are built to order and may take up to 4 weeks before they ship. Please note, the shipping charges are applicable only in the 48 states. For shipping to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, or to other countries around the world, please contact us for a shipping quote.
Wood Flooring information: This wrestling ring is designed to use 2" x 12" or 2" x 10" boards that are 12' long. It is not designed for use with plywood.
You will purchase your wood for the ring flooring locally and will use either of the following.
Using 2" x 12" x 16' you will need 17
Using 2" x 10" x 126' you will need 21