The Gym Boxing Ring, also known as a Lowboy Boxing Ring, is the perfect elevated boxing ring for the gym with lower ceilings. Our rings are the world's strongest, the easiest to assemble, and the absolute best. We use the strongest structural steel to manufacture our rings. Our rings are built to take the day to day abuse in your gym, and stand strong for many years.
We outfit gyms all over the world, and our reputation is known worldwide as the best ring in the business. Once you experience a boxing ring built by Monster Rings and Cages, you too will see the difference that our unique design actually makes.
We offer our Gym Rings in many standard sizes and can, of course, design and build any custom size, needed in your gym.
Our rings come complete and ready for quick and easy sit up. The wood flooring is not included. You will purchase that locally, which will save you on the shipping charges. A Monster representative will tell you how many boards you need, which will be determined by the size ring you purchase. Lowboy rings are made to use long plank boards for the ring flooring. These will be the same size as the ring.
Our Lowboy Gym Rings are designed and built with the same super strong steel that our Competition Rings are built from.
The Gym Ring Package includes:
- 4 corner ring poles
- structural steel side rails - single floor height - approx. 16" off the ground
- all structural steel cross members
- Official 1" closed cell dense EVA foam padding (approved for competition)
- underneath cables with turnbuckles
- 4 official ring ropes - 1 red / 1 blue / 2 white - you can choose custom colors
- 4 corner cushions - 1 red / 1 blue / 2 white - you can choose custom colors
- 16 deluxe turnbuckles
- 16 turnbuckle covers or turnbuckle wraps (rings less than 20' have turnbuckle wraps)
- highest grade canvas mat cover - you choose the colors
- 8 rope spacers
- lacing rope for mat cover
- easy to follow assembly instructions
- turnbuckle tightening bars
Shipping is an additional cost. Please call or email us for a shipping quote.
firstname.lastname@example.org (502) 839-6335
You can finance up to 100% of the ring and shipping costs and several of the plans offer no interest if paid within 6 months up to 1 full year. Please click on the FINANCING link for details.